NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PERISH
We get caught up in our selfish lives
- We think we are the greatest in the Kingdom
- Many churches have consumer members rather than members of the flock.
This story redirects us to what’s most important
- We’re called to “become like little children”
- The shepherd drops everything for “the wandering one”
- More joy over the lost found
Moved to move for the lost!
- The shepherds concern for the lost moves the other 99
- Consider Pastor’s “street bucket challenge”
- God’s Gospel flows to us daily